LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Regional Forums > Ohio

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 536
0 members and 536 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 04-16-2003, 02:23 PM   #91
andViolins
(Moderator) oHIo

king's crown, cutthroat raquetball et. al

Quote:
Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
would it help you cheer up, mr. violins, if i talked about the thong that i am wearing?

personally, i've found that having my bare bottom spanked like i was a naughty little girl helps me a lot. it makes me feel young - and feeling young is very important to making me look young and appealing. also i have a particular pychological need to be "punished" and getting spanked fulfills my needs - so it makes me feel happier and more confident when i am being spanked on a regular basis. and being happier and more confident makes me more attractive because it makes me realize that i am in fact young and appealing looking.

ruthie
Huh. So when I say that Doll's cheeks have a nice, healthy rosy glow to them, it has a whole other meaning!

aV
andViolins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:27 PM   #92
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
Originally posted by andViolins
Huh. So when I say that Doll's cheeks have a nice, healthy rosy glow to them, it has a whole other meaning!

aV
correct

:blush:

ruthie
ms. naughty diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #93
spookyfish
Rageaholic

Quote:
You just want me to take a nap so that you can eat my lunch!

fattie.

a( )V
It never entered my mind to take your lunch, since I have heard that other attorneys in town "eat your lunch" on a regular basis (and take your milk-money, but that could be just an ugly rumor).

By the way, I wasn't ignoring your Fleetwood Mac question on the FB, but considering I have sworn off commercial radio for the most part, I haven't heard it. I really wasn't ignoring you, so theres no need for the fat jokes, ok? That's just below the belt -- or maybe, above the belt. :cry:

spookyfish

Last edited by spookyfish; 04-16-2003 at 02:59 PM..
spookyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:59 PM   #94
andViolins
(Moderator) oHIo

Quote:
Originally posted by spookyfish
It never entered my mind to take your lunch, since I have heard that other attorneys in town "eat your lunch" on a regular basis (and, take your milk-money, but that could be just an ugly rumor).

By the way, I wasn't ignoring your Fleetwood Mac question on the FB, but considering I have sworn off commercial radio for the most part, I haven't heard it. I really wasn't ignoring you, so theres no need for the fat jokes, ok? That's just below the belt -- or maybe, above the belt. :cry:

spookyfish
I'll ignore the milk-money stuff cuz I'm bigger than that (and you're WAAAAAAAY bigger than that).

Go to the Fleetwood Mac website. If you have speakers, you can hear a bit of the Peacekeeper track.

www.fleetwoodmac.com

aV
Old 04-16-2003, 06:20 PM   #95
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
It never entered my mind to take your lunch, since I have heard that other attorneys in town "eat your lunch" on a regular basis (and take your milk-money, but that could be just an ugly rumor).

spookyfish
hmm, where should i begin with this post?

1) you two are starting to sound like elementary school students here. but i should warn you, that although i generally am a submissive, that i have been known to take more dominate roles and give spankings to naughty boys. but only ones who fight with each other and call each other fat or old

2) fleetwood mac??? talking about flletwood mac is not going to help your case that you are really under 40, sweetie. clearly you must be bringing that up solelyto get me to continue to make fun of your age so that you can spank me. well, its not going to work
:eyeroll:

i believe that we have now reached 100 posts

ruthie
Old 04-17-2003, 03:03 PM   #96
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Wink *sigh*

when i told you guys to stop acting like elementary school student's i didn't mean that you should stop posting

:kisscheek

ruthie
Old 04-17-2003, 04:09 PM   #97
andViolins
(Moderator) oHIo

*sigh*

Quote:
when i told you guys to stop acting like elementary school student's i didn't mean that you should stop posting

ruthie
She likes us! :dance:

Of course, its probably in that 'big brother' kinda way. :pfrown:

aV
Old 04-21-2003, 01:07 PM   #98
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

*sigh*

Quote:
She likes us! :dance:

Of course, its probably in that 'big brother' kinda way. :pfrown:
maybe since you are the moderator, mr. violins, but until you start deleting my posts for no reason or spying on me hoping to catch a glance at my thong i have no reason to see you as being "big brother" :eyeroll:

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 04-22-2003, 03:55 PM   #99
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

any comments on this court ruling?

Court ruling gives boost to charter schools

personally although charter schools probably are consitutional, i worry about some of the groups who may be running them. it doesn't take too many "mcdonalds institute for fast food service and technology" or "klu klux klan academy" or similar such schools to give charter schools a bad name.

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 04-22-2003, 04:14 PM   #100
andViolins
(Moderator) oHIo

Quote:
any comments on this court ruling?

Court ruling gives boost to charter schools

personally although charter schools probably are consitutional, i worry about some of the groups who may be running them. it doesn't take too many "mcdonalds institute for fast food service and technology" or "klu klux klan academy" or similar such schools to give charter schools a bad name.

ms. naughty diplomat
i thought about posting on that decision as well, but hell, i'm lazy! charter schools concern me in that parents are looking for an answer to crappy public schools and they may be buying something worse. test results for charter schools are a LOT worse than public schools right now. i guess only time will tell if they can get better. in addition, i agree that some of them are being set up by groups that don't know squat about either running a school or educating children. i know of several in the dayton area that folder after a year or so.

aV
Old 04-22-2003, 04:17 PM   #101
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
i thought about posting on that decision as well, but hell, i'm lazy! charter schools concern me in that parents are looking for an answer to crappy public schools and they may be buying something worse. test results for charter schools are a LOT worse than public schools right now. i guess only time will tell if they can get better. in addition, i agree that some of them are being set up by groups that don't know squat about either running a school or educating children. i know of several in the dayton area that folder after a year or so.

aV
i see charter schools as being kind of similar to vouchers as a hidden way for people who have ideological beliefs taht there should be no public schools to destroy them. what better way than to give some religious wingnuts or large corporations money (there is actually a school in washington, dc run by the marriot corporation to train hotel and restraunt workers) to run public schools.

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 04-22-2003, 04:28 PM   #102
spookyfish
Rageaholic

Quote:

aV
That's because you didn't get your nap today, old man.

Bring it on, MND!
Old 04-22-2003, 04:33 PM   #103
spookyfish
Rageaholic

Quote:
i see charter schools as being kind of similar to vouchers as a hidden way for people who have ideological beliefs taht there should be no public schools to destroy them. what better way than to give some religious wingnuts or large corporations money (there is actually a school in washington, dc run by the marriot corporation to train hotel and restraunt workers) to run public schools.

ms. naughty diplomat
Not to mention the schools run by David Brennan in Akron -- a HUGE Republican Party contributor. I have read some recent studies that have shown that the quality of education is no better at charter or parochial schools for that matter, than public schools. Encouraging flight from the system is going to be no more effective a solution to improving academic performance than throwing money at them. The system is fundamentally flawed and is sadly, probably more a reflection on the lack of parental involvement in the child's education coupled with low standards and lack of effective disciplinary measures than anything else.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:33 PM   #104
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
That's because you didn't get your nap today, old man.

Bring it on, MND!
so how come you never post when i am not around, mr. spookyfish?

better be careful, mr. spookyfish or mr. violins might start calling you fat and i might start calling you old

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 04-22-2003, 04:35 PM   #105
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
Not to mention the schools run by David Brennan in Akron -- a HUGE Republican Party contributor. I have read some recent studies that have shown that the quality of education is no better at charter or parochial schools for that matter, than public schools. Encouraging flight from the system is going to be no more effective a solution to improving academic performance than throwing money at them. The system is fundamentally flawed and is sadly, probably more a reflection on the lack of parental involvement in the child's education coupled with low standards and lack of effective disciplinary measures than anything else.
let's not forget all the psychological damage and creation of plaid skirt fetishes that can result from going to parochial schools

i think i need to put on a plaid skirt now

ruthie